Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week #8/Thing 19

Wow! I think LibraryThing is one of my favorite of th 23 Things!!!! Here's the link to my library http://www.librarything.com/catalog/jdlibrary44. It was fun to add book into my blog...easy too. Blogspot makes it that way. I like the member tags and how they take you to more lists of related books. How's that for another what-do-I-read-next resource? The LibraryThing recommendations list is yet another resource. Look, if I can't help someone find a book to read using my brain and the with the help of LibraryThing...help me!! :) When I investigated one of my titles, 13 Little Blue Envelopes, I discovered that it was mentioned in 52 conversations, it's average rating was a 3.8, 641 people have read it in LibraryThing, and 49 people reviewed it. This is a nice, additional source for book challenges. I may publish my book talks on LibraryThing under reviews.

No comments: