Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week 8/thing 18


Week #8/Thing 18

Well, it seems that Zoho Writer puts everything at your fingertips.  The Zoho Show seems to be pretty easy to use.  I would use this if I had to present somewhere on someone else's equipment.  That way I would just have to rely on the internet.  I am going to show this to our English Dept. because for at least 2 9th grade units, students must create a Power Point slide about a sub topic.  The teacher has all of the students send her the slides and then spends hours getting the entire show put together.  With Zoho Show, the kids can add to the presentation and the teacher can edit from anywhere, anytime.  Since we will also be using Office 2007 this year, I am going to make sure that I can import slides from Office 2007 into Zoho Show, in case students want to work in Office 2007. Working in Zoho Show would be better probably, because they can work on their slides from home without having Office 2007 on their home computers.  I can see teachers using the Zoho Sheet feature in the same capacity.



I used the publish feature in Zoho Writer to publish to my blog. Can't be ANY easier! Wow!

No comments: